Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck takes on Vegetarianism

Jeeze I hate this kind of sarcasm. Seriously. Maybe just everything pisses me off! Haha...

My last entry was just a little insane, for that I apologize. I got all worked up about how meat production and world hunger probably aren't related, and totally forgot to push an equally important issue, that meat production (particularly in this country) is destructive against our natural landscapes and the environment as a whole. It's amusing in a way when people have the ability to totally ignore this fact because they like meat so much. I like to eat meat because it makes my body more resilient. But seriously, it's pretty obvious to me that the environment is more important than large scale meat production on factory farms that are unethical, environmentally and soul-ly degrading.

Reform!

Sometimes I ask myself, and everyone..."How the hell are we going to do this?"

Sigh...

Ick...I have so many freakin feelings running around right now it's hard to contain or understand them. I'll go back to reading about vegetables for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment